New Forum Software

I think on Desktop we now use 3x more Space to display the same information (on Forum Thread-overview). Kinda annoying, but not the life-threatening :p

edit: where are avatar+ signature hiding ?

Can I kindly put some some emphasis on this? If theres an easy way to install additional themes, that would be great! At the moment on a 2560x1440 display you can only fit 4 posts on the screen which seems like such a waste of space. Hiding avatars and signatures might help already, but a more condensed and/or desktop-oriented theme (that uses more width or something) would help.

Also I assume I gotta contact one of the guys I pushed towards / consulted for Proxmox to get one their license keys to get the subscriber banner thingy? :)

Reactions: sumsum
As a temporary "solution" I'd like to point out the little button on the bottom left (just above black the "About.../Quick Nav" box) which looks like two arrows at a 45 degree angle pointing outwards: If you click that button the theme will span across the entire browser width making the browser's zoom feature a viable option. (If you don't do this then the browser-zoom is rather... dumb... with this theme.)

Reactions: mo_
The forum's giving me an issue. It remembers the draft post I was writing (& stopped b/c I answered my own question & didn't need it anymore), & when I try to write a whole new one (Forums>Installation & Configuration>New Post), there the draft is, still there as if I never abandoned it. [1]

I don't see a way to delete it & start fresh...

[1]
https://imgur.com/RGglf1v

[EDIT]:
No worries, I can just replace its content. ty nevertheless... :-D

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!