Network configuration between cluster servers

Auto

Apr 12, 2023
Good afternoon
I explain my case, I have two servers joined in a cluster, these servers have four network cards, two of them 1gb and another two 10gb.

I have the 1gb cards linked by a link so that client computers can access them.
The 10gb cards I have each with a different rank to create two paths for security.

That is to say:
2 network cards 1GB ----- bond0 ---- 192.168.1.XXX
1 network card 10 GB ---- 10.10.10.XXX
1 network card 10 GB ---- 20.20.20.XXX

My question, which I don't know if it can be done, is that the servers use the two 10gb cards for machine management, migration, file sharing, etc.

Greetings and thank you very much in advance.

yes, u can differ the connection.
Management Portal is there where u give your host the ip.
Migration network you find under "DataCenter->Migration Setting".
ISO File configure you via Storage and there u define a Destination IP.
So depending of which logical IP and net u choose u define the interface to use.

Where u can define which ip to listen for the web portal when u define different local IP address i dont know. It would really interessting if i can configure this. staff, help please.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!