Live Migration Failing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lymond

Renowned Member
Oct 7, 2009
I'm apologizing to the Proxmox admins first -- they were very quick to respond to my original post on this topic but I wasn't ready to do the testing they'd asked for. Now that I have the logs they've asked for, I'm hoping I can nudge a response. My forum post is below and I'd appreciate any help you could give. We're due to upgrade all nodes in the cluster this summer to the latest version, but it would be much easier if live migration were working.

https://forum.proxmox.com/threads/live-migration-and-versions.87208/post-389855

Thank you, as always, for your time.

please don't open new threads with bumps for old threads (it generates additional noise, which takes away time that would otherwise be spent answering actual questions ;)).

yesterday was a public holiday over here in Austria, and we do sometimes take a day or two to get back to forum responses if other more urgent tasks require our immediate attention. if you need guaranteed response times, you can always get a support subscription and use our enterprise support portal! thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!