I installed proxmox on my boot and:

Adrian6271

Mar 17, 2023
I installed proxmox to my main pc boot and Now when i boot my pc I can’t Get into Windows and it just sends me automatically into «promofilm virtual enviroment» Is there any way to Get my normal Windows to boot again?

Attachments

• 78BF093A-2BFE-491A-8158-7D21850AD688.jpeg
    78BF093A-2BFE-491A-8158-7D21850AD688.jpeg
    404.5 KB · Views: 15
Idk I installed it by a usb and on the installation i installer it on the recomended drive and tried but it didn’t work so I tried another drive and Now I have the problem and is kinda stuck beacause of graving 2 drives both rubbing proxmox I think

Okay. I see. Well, let's see what you did!

Please log into PVE and then enter the following commands:
  • lsblk
  • blkid
And then post the output here, please. These will show information about the disks that you are using.

Okay, from what I can see, I think your Windows partition seems to be fine. (I hope.)

Try to get into your PC's boot menu. Usually you can do that by pressing ESC, F1, F2. F11, F12, etc. on your Keyboard. It's best if you looked up which key you need to press on your motherboard manufacturer's site.

If your BIOS / UEFI is able to detect your Windows installation, you can then boot into it.

Ok so i did a test On them the first 3 just showed this

Attachments

• E9AE7246-F8D7-43BC-A612-1B18F3F9E673.jpeg
    E9AE7246-F8D7-43BC-A612-1B18F3F9E673.jpeg
    19.7 KB · Views: 7
Do you remember on which drive Windows was installed on? Are you sure you didn't install PVE on top of it?

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!