How to implement and configure Tenancy with ProxMox

moesmoes

Apr 2, 2023
Hi everyone, I'm a student and i have been tasked with investigating a low-cost virtualization solution so that we can reuse some hardware and implement
tennancy with proxmox.

We typically use the VMware vSphere Hypervisor for our infrastructure, but due to licencing costs and hardware restrictions on newer versions, we can't use VMware vSphere on our older gear.

I've heard a few people mention Proxmox and the fact it can cluster, and doing a quick google I found some articles suggesting its possible.
But can anyone confirm if Proxmox can be configured as a Multi-Tenant Secure platform? Or point me in the right direction of something that can?

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!