[SOLVED] Hi there! Can we have the cron format in GUI back?

Its hard to notice, on your provided link pay attention to the small message under big crontab box:
Non standard! May not work with every cron.

Blockbridge : Ultra low latency all-NVME shared storage for Proxmox - https://www.blockbridge.com/proxmox
oh, sorry! I have used this site since forever and it never got me problems. f.e. on debian servers. Is this Tread now obsolete / should I selete this tread?

oh, sorry! I have used this site since forever and it never got me problems. f.e. on debian servers. Is this Tread now obsolete / should I selete this tread?
Hi,
just mark it as solved, so others which might stumble upon the thread can find the solution, thanks!

Reactions: tinfoil-hat

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!