Hertzner Nginx Proxy Manager

titanen

Jul 1, 2023
Hello everyone! I am new to proxmox having a problem with nginx proxy manager, I have a VM for DHCP as well as a VM with docker on it.
My proxy manager sits on my Docker VM which I started with portainer, everything works as long as I use the IP.
I'm trying to fix so I can get my domain names to work for my stuff but it won't work, SSL doesn't work either and I get "Communication with the API failed, is NPM running correctly?" From what I can see, everything should work as it should.

my server is with hertzner.
for dhcp i followed this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUR2eBnZ5l4

using . portainer-ce:latest
and npm is from - jc21/nginx-proxy-manager:latest

I have to apologize to everyone who has read this for my incompetence, the fault has not been either proxmox, my VM server or npm but myself. i forgot the most important thing and that was to point port 80 and 443 to my VM server which has npm on it. I have now pointed these ports to the correct VM and everything works as it should.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!