[SOLVED] Help with single GPU Passthrough

Just got it finally working by myself :)
I disabled all checks for the PCIe passthrough in the config and it booted and the RTX 3050 was recognized in windows. Then I enabled one box at a time and it turns out that leaving "ROM BUS" and "All functions" disabled did the trick. Why, I can't tell, but I benchmarked the setup using Cyberpunk's built in benchmark (yes, not a real benchmarking software but it is a gaming setup so it should be enough) and there was a difference in 0.13 in avg fps so there is no loss in performance with these two things disabled. Thank you @leesteken for trying to help me, apreciate it, really :) Hopefully someone in the future can profit from this threat
How did you remove all checks?

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!