Graphite Support in PBS

snowturtle

Apr 18, 2024
Hi all, I'm wondering if anyone knows if it's possible to export my Proxmox Backup Server metrics to Graphite?
Proxmox VE has options for both Influxdb and Graphite but Proxmox Backup only seems to support Influxdb. I'm already using Graphite for TrueNAS so putting Graphite as my PVE metric collector was a no-brainer but PBS not supporting Graphite has thrown a wrench in my plan. I know I could spin up some collector that presents itself like influxdb and then translates it's metrics into graphite but I want to have fewer links in the chain because it seems like an easy way for metrics to blow out of proportion and get overly complicated.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!