ExtJS 7
        invoke
        doInvokeAll
        invokeAll
        handleReady
        timer
        bind
        defer

Tested with nightly FF and couldn't see any errors especially nothing like no UI.
I would guess that this is a local problem maybe some cache or certificate issue.

Well, there's really not much room for that: UI doesn't seem to use cookies before auth (FF doesn't see cookie for the host at all), and all pages are retrieved directly (no page caching). It was working 3 days ago, so clearly forefox have changed something but the error message is really not useful at all (at least not for me).

FF was restarted (since it's bene updated to latest nightly), so a restart's been done as well.

I always have a bad feeling when I see anything javascripty related to "LocalStorage" since it has been causing magical problems in various JS based code and thre seems to be no ideas or solutions around the web. The error contains readLocalStorage calling getKeys and it dies, and it does have a bad vibe. Could it be that firefox, again, did something about localstorage and screwed up permissions, yet again?

Try to open the web interface in a private window, this should eliminate most of the overhead.

Try to open the web interface in a private window, this should eliminate most of the overhead.
Indeed it works in a private. Thanks!

However it'd not be the ideal solution, so I went on looking, and it doesn't seem to be really happy; I document it here if anyone would get bitten by it later.

So, I have several extensions (mostly Conex, uBlock Origin, uMatrix and privacyBadger) which habitually cause hardships; however they weren't the one to blame. In fact even starting -safe-mode didn't resolve the problem. A new profile, however, did. So I tried to figure out what happens, and ... really haven't find anything.

The problem was reasolveable by "refreshing firefox", which basically a minor factory reset (removing extensions and restoring most of the settings), but it destroys session and container tabs, and I haven't found a way to restore it. However manually fiddling with settings haven't helped. So, sice there's no way to reset the config without resetting the session, I'm stuck with private windows for now. :-(

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!