Feature requests for PBS

krikey

Aug 15, 2018
UK
Loving PBS but it would great to see the following added as standard so that it's more inline with PVE. I wondered if the below was on the roadmap for the future and if anyone else might find these useful:

Firewall management (like PVE)
Whilst I know I can use IPTABLES for the firewall element (and I do), this does require logging into the command line and then understanding how to configure IPTABLES.

SSL/TLS management and renewal (like PVE)
I'm currently using the acme.sh method on the command line and issuing a renewal manually. I could tie this into the CRON but again, GUI control would be great.

Does anyone else have any feature requests, or have I missed the proper thread for posting such things?

Firewall management (like PVE)
Whilst I know I can use IPTABLES for the firewall element (and I do), this does require logging into the command line and then understanding how to configure IPTABLES.
this is already on our mid-term wishlist

SSL/TLS management and renewal (like PVE)
I'm currently using the acme.sh method on the command line and issuing a renewal manually. I could tie this into the CRON but again, GUI control would be great.

already implemented, pls upgrade to latest version.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!