Error during installation of Proxmox

hacker_Dev

Jun 17, 2020
Hi,

When I tried to install Proxmox on my machine today, I received this error. As a storage medium I have a 512GB SSD and I have 8GB RAM my processor is an AMD A8-6600k 3.9GHz.

Does anyone have any idea what the mistake could be?

Attachments

• immage2.jpg
    immage2.jpg
    404.5 KB · Views: 26
  • immage1.jpg
    immage1.jpg
    169.4 KB · Views: 25
On a hunch the 'input/output' errors when running lsblk might indicate a corrupt ISO - please download it again, compare its checksum and write it again on a different USB-drive.
Use one of the recommended methods for doing so:
https://pve.proxmox.com/pve-docs/pve-admin-guide.html#installation_prepare_media

If this does not help - run the installer in debug mode and try running lsblk in the second debug-shell - afterwards check `dmesg` for potential issues.

I hope this helps!

Reactions: Moayad
Hey,

I tried what you said. I downloaded the Software again and flashed it with Balena Etcher on an USB 3.0 -Stick ith 32GB storage. Now the mashine crashes at 99% - Preparing for Boot.

Hope, that you can help me...WhatsApp Image 2020-06-20 at 17.34.00.jpeg

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!