Disks Not Showing In Node Dropdown

bugattiguy527

Jul 7, 2024
Hello! I reset my proxmox nodes hostname and then joined a cluster and now the dropdown for my node only shows local when it had previously shown several other disks/volumes. In disks/directory I see the directories of the drives and where their path is mounted and I can access all the data on them just fine but if I try to make a volume group or thin pool no drives show up. How can I get the drives to show up again. There are also a few partitions on the main root drive that also didint show up but gain like I said the local one shows up with all the old data it still had. Any ideas?

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!