Checking SPAM when user has a doubt

RGE

Jan 23, 2019
Hi,

My filtering is working fine and user receive their spam report each night.
I can't set up a LDAP access.
My users should be able to connect and check their spams when they want or have to.
The daily report are only sent when needed and the access links are only available for a short time.

It would be great if each day or week and email could be send which give access to quarantime for a day or week, this email could be kept by the use in order to have access to his quarantine and check if an email has been block before he receive his daily report.

Raphael

The daily report are only sent when needed and the access links are only available for a short time.

As long as the email are in the quarantine, also the links are working.

Either configure LDAP if possible or increase the quarantine lifetime, so that the emails and links are available longer.

And of course, you can also NOT use the quarantine, so just mark the email with SPAM and deliver them to the end user immediately. They can filter them to a folder using their email client or create rules on the internal email server.

Most of the time the quarantine is working fine, I only need a link to have a look at quarantine when needed.
Somebody send email which doesn't came to the inbox, it may be stored in the quarantine or not .. the only solution is to wait next day or call the sysadmin ( myself ) and I would avoid this !

I presented 3 ways to achieve what you want. (there no other ways)

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!