[SOLVED] Can't start Backup: parameter 'benchmark': schema does not allow additional properties

Cookiefamily

Jan 29, 2020
Germany
Hello,

I just set up a PBS and wanted to try it with my PVE Lab consisting of 3 nodes and CEPH storage at the latest version (6.2-11)
I added my PBS Storage and started a Backup to my storeage with ZSTD compression, Snapshot mode. (All done via GUI)

The task immediatly errors out with:
ERROR: VM 101 qmp command 'backup' failed - backup connect failed: command error: parameter verification errors
ERROR:
ERROR: parameter 'benchmark': schema does not allow additional properties
ERROR: Backup of VM 101 failed - VM 101 qmp command 'backup' failed - backup connect failed: command error: parameter verification errors
ERROR:
ERROR: parameter 'benchmark': schema does not allow additional properties

Any ideas on what causes this?

Sorry does not work. Proxmox PVE on version 6.2-11
Backup-Server on 0.8-6
Both upgraded with
apt-get update && apt-get upgrade
reboot

Same error after upgrading.

Sorry does not work. Proxmox PVE on version 6.2-11
Backup-Server on 0.8-6
Both upgraded with
apt-get update && apt-get upgrade
reboot

Same error after upgrading.
Thank's, it's work for me, but i'm using apt-get dist-upgrade for proxmox node and proxmox backup server from no subscription repository.

Hello,

Did you find the solution? I have the same problem. Backup server is at the last version.

Thanks,
Romain.

Hello,

Did you find the solution? I have the same problem. Backup server is at the last version.

Thanks,
Romain.

so both your backup server and backup client are 0.9?
proxmox-backup-client version --repository backupuser@pbs@192.168.1.18:backupserver1
client version: 0.9.0
server version: 0.9.0

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!