Can PVE setup to allow web portals external customers?

Nov 5, 2018
I decided to dive into PVE due to it's perceived (I may be wrong) ability to provide a web dashboard per customer. Is this possible?

For instance let's say I have a cluster with 3 hosts. 'Client A' builds signs up for 3 VMs and 'Client B' signs up for 10 machines.

I would like to set it up so CLIENT A only shows relevant information for their VM's and same for CLIENT B. I don't want CLIENT A to see CLIENT B and vice versa. I also don't want CLIENT A to have access to the hypervisor itself (only their VM's and possible settings I allow via user access).

Is this possible? Is there updated documentation so I can dive into this further? I am fine if it's CLI only but I prefer it not to be (so my companies future employees can support it without being Linux gurus).

Thank you for your time,
Scott [C14G]

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!