bridge-fd 0

auto vmbr1
iface vmbr1 inet static
address 172.27.44.2/24
gateway 172.27.44.1
bridge-ports bond0
bridge-stp off
bridge-fd 0

Everything was working fine till years now, thanks to proxmox :)
Tonight, I migrated from V6 to V7 ; everything worked fine
My VMS are up and running but I can't reach them because they are connect to my vmbr1 and for a reason I dont understand, vmbr1 is not working anymore ; it's impossible to make a connection through it

I tried to change my vmbr1 by removing my bond0 and linked just one card (enp3s4f0) but the result is the same ...
is it possible that my network cards changed their 'names' ? if yes, how can I display their names (I'm really not an expert)
Thanks to all for your help

Hello all,
I've a server wit 3 netwok cards configured like this :

Everything was working fine till years now, thanks to proxmox :)
Tonight, I migrated from V6 to V7 ; everything worked fine
My VMS are up and running but I can't reach them because they are connect to my vmbr1 and for a reason I dont understand, vmbr1 is not working anymore ; it's impossible to make a connection through it

I tried to change my vmbr1 by removing my bond0 and linked just one card (enp3s4f0) but the result is the same ...
is it possible that my network cards changed their 'names' ? if yes, how can I display their names (I'm really not an expert)
Thanks to all for your help
ok, I solved the problem by removing the 2 following lines in the intefaces : auto enp3s4fo and auto enp3s4f1 and restarted :)

Hi,
there is still is a typo for both interfaces: manuel instead of manual ;)

Reactions: arnaud.forster

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!