[SOLVED] Bug? PBS backup fails with INFO: Error: error at "/INFECTED_FILES/.cache_ux0sc4.php": file with negative mtime

effgee

Renowned Member
Jul 29, 2013
PBS Backup of LXC container fails when encountering negative mtime files.
This was a complete virtual server backup, not a file based client backup.

I can't remember if this file has a negative mtime due to the virus/hack itself, or the quarantine method itself.

Either way backup should not fail when encountering these files. If I want to back up wonky files I should be able to. :p

Greetings,

when will the next package update (0.8.10) be pushed to the pbstest repo? And Is this a fixed version? Currently this bug is a showstopper for me, because many of my containers contain files with negative mtime, for whatever reason..

BR

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!