Recent content by Tacioandrade

  1. T

    Does Proxmox accept external contributions/patches for projects such as PDM?

    Thanks a lot for the update! Since this is already being worked on, implementing it separately would just mean duplicated effort. For now, I’ll stick with the small shell script + dialog solution I already have, which basically does the same thing in a text-based interface. I’ll keep an eye...
  2. T

    Does Proxmox accept external contributions/patches for projects such as PDM?

    Thanks a lot! I’ll go through the documentation and see if I can contribute to the project. I probably don’t have the experience needed to work on lower-level components, such as KVM patches or similar things, even though I have a Computer Science degree. But for higher-level Rust development...
  3. T

    Does Proxmox accept external contributions/patches for projects such as PDM?

    Hello everyone, I've been using Proxmox since around 2013 and, over the years, I've participated in the community through the forums, Bugzilla, and other channels. Recently, I've been considering contributing directly to the project, particularly to Proxmox Datacenter Manager (PDM). There are...
  4. T

    [SOLVED] Support for PERC H310 Mini on PVE9

    Friends, sorry for the delay in replying! I ended up having several problems. After a thorough analysis, it turns out that this board no longer supports Proxmox, even with the newest kernels. The options I found were: * Change the firmware to IT Mode to transform it into an HBA and use ZFS for...
  5. T

    [SOLVED] Support for PERC H310 Mini on PVE9

    Hello everyone! I have a Dell R620 with a PERC H310 Mini at a client's site, and when trying to install PVE9 I was unable to list the RAIDs. I tried with 8.1 and had the same problem, and finally with 7 it installed normally. After that, I updated PVE from 7 to 9 and restarted. After...
  6. T

    [SOLVED] Problem migrating VMs in a Proxmox 9 cluster with VLAN on vmbr0.

    Thank you very much!!! Hopefully the Proxmox team will notice and correct this as soon as possible. However, for now I have been advising all partners to uncheck this option, at least for the time being, in potential installations to avoid problems.
  7. T

    [SOLVED] Problem migrating VMs in a Proxmox 9 cluster with VLAN on vmbr0.

    I created a bug report on the project's Bugzilla. If anyone else has this error or a similar one, it would be helpful to provide more information there. https://bugzilla.proxmox.com/show_bug.cgi?id=7118
  8. T

    [SOLVED] Problem migrating VMs in a Proxmox 9 cluster with VLAN on vmbr0.

    I just reformatted the host and unchecked the Network PIN option, and after that everything worked perfectly. I can't say for sure if the Network PIN is the problem, but I've been working with PVE since 2014 and had analyzed all the other possible causes, and the only one left, from my...
  9. T

    [SOLVED] Problem migrating VMs in a Proxmox 9 cluster with VLAN on vmbr0.

    Yes, the Proxmox addressing is correct; it's exactly the same as other Proxmox devices. The only difference is that the network card is set to nic1. I only discovered this problem when I tried to migrate a VM with three network cards: one on the management VLAN and the other two on VLANs 40 and...
  10. T

    [SOLVED] Problem migrating VMs in a Proxmox 9 cluster with VLAN on vmbr0.

    Hello everyone, I have a Directory-type storage cluster with 3 nodes that came from Proxmox VE 7 and are now on version 9. I just added a new node that we call pve03 and we are migrating the VMs back to this host after a format. However, during the installation, our analyst left the option to...
  11. T

    DR Options Using Proxmox

    Yes, pve-zsync seems like the best option, so much so that I mentioned it in the initial post as an option for using scripts. The problem with this would be that other users on the system would need to have greater knowledge of Shell to perform these tasks. An N2 user, for example, wouldn't be...
  12. T

    DR Options Using Proxmox

    Yes, I currently work this way. I back up twice a day and sync the local PBS to the remote PBS. The problem with this is that it would take at least 4 to 6 hours (optimistically) to restore the main VMs on the other side so I could migrate the routes/DNS and continue working. That's why I was...
  13. T

    DR Options Using Proxmox

    Thank you very much for participating in this discussion. In this case, I believe PDM isn't the best option for this at this time. I say this because I'm using it in the lab and have even used it for some production migrations, but it only performs full VM migrations. There's no way to send...
  14. T

    DR Options Using Proxmox

    Hi everyone, I've been a Proxmox user since version 2.3, and it has been my go-to virtualization platform since version 3.0. I'm truly impressed with how far Proxmox has come in such a short time, especially from version 6.0 onward. Over the years, my projects have grown — what used to be all...
  15. T

    Proxmox Datacenter Manager 0.9 Beta released!

    I'm using the deb repository http://download.proxmox.com/debian/pdm bookworm pdm-test how can I update to the beta version? Would it be enough to change the repository from bookworm to trixie like we do in PVE8 to PVE9?