[SOLVED] Mail Proxy Whitelist Regex

osgit

Jan 12, 2021
Hello,

I'm trying to verify that my regex looks good, in theory, it should be fine, but I'm seeing this in the logs:
Code:
Apr 13 18:18:11 smtp postfix/smtpd[1039]: warning: regexp map /etc/postfix/senderaccess, line 1: Invalid preceding regular expression
Apr 13 18:18:11 smtp postfix/smtpd[1039]: warning: regexp map /etc/postfix/senderaccess, line 2: Invalid preceding regular expression
Apr 13 18:18:11 smtp postfix/smtpd[1039]: warning: regexp map /etc/postfix/senderaccess, line 3: Invalid preceding regular expression
Apr 13 18:18:11 smtp postfix/smtpd[1039]: warning: regexp map /etc/postfix/senderaccess, line 4: Invalid preceding regular expression
Apr 13 18:18:11 smtp postfix/smtpd[1039]: warning: regexp map /etc/postfix/senderaccess, line 5: Invalid preceding regular expression
Apr 13 18:18:11 smtp postfix/smtpd[1039]: warning: regexp map /etc/postfix/senderaccess, line 6: Invalid preceding regular expression
Apr 13 18:18:11 smtp postfix/smtpd[1039]: warning: regexp map /etc/postfix/senderaccess, line 7: Invalid preceding regular expression
Apr 13 18:18:11 smtp postfix/smtpd[1039]: warning: regexp map /etc/postfix/rcptaccess, line 1: Invalid preceding regular expression
Apr 13 18:18:11 smtp postfix/smtpd[1039]: warning: regexp map /etc/postfix/rcptaccess, line 2: Invalid preceding regular expression

This is what I have in the whitelist:
1649899364943.png

That is a real regex, but seeing those warnings, it seems like postfix is wanting something different.

Here is the senderaccess file:
Code:
/^*af.mil$/ OK
/^*amazon.com$/ OK
/^*army.mil$/ OK
/^*chrobinson.com$/ OK
/^*mail.mil$/ OK
/^*medline.com$/ OK
/^*navy.mil$/ OK

and the rcptaccess
Code:
/^*adp.com$/ OK
/^*dicentral.com$/ OK
/^scorecard@truevalue\.com$/ OK

I've tried adding just the domain for the dicentral.com one and it still has issues receiving those at times. Using the regex like this, it seems like it does work, but just litters the logs with the warnings. Thank you for the assistance. :)

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!