Paid antivirus

rajeshm

Jan 13, 2018
Hi

Is it possible to use a paid antivirus other than avast.

If yes then how to implement the same

Thanks
Rajesh

Actually only avast is supported
You could implement new in one of the following ways:
1 code yourself
2 sponsor the feature

I was inquiring about this since it seems that performance of avast is not so good compared to bitdefender or eset and others.

Thanks
Rajesh

I do not have the numbers checked by myself personally. But i read some articles which were benchmarking many antiviruses.

Anyway the main point is whether it is possible to add another antivirus.

Thanks
Rajesh

I do not have the numbers checked by myself personally. But i read some articles which were benchmarking many antiviruses.

Anyway the main point is whether it is possible to add another antivirus.

Thanks
Rajesh

Just because some articles somewhere tells you that one or another antivirus is better, I doubt that someone will implement it. We prefer real statistic and we run benchmarks. So far we get quite good feedback from people using avast and clamav.

Hi

Thanks for your reply. If a customer requires the same as a paid service is it possible?

Rajesh

Hi

Thanks for your reply. If a customer requires the same as a paid service is it possible?

Rajesh

Yes, as long as the development is technically possible and the development resources are available.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!