Proxmox I can receive but cannot send

Briandeitwiz

Apr 16, 2018
Hi Guys,

I need help, I must be missing something I have setup proxmox for my exchange 2010 environment, I have set the connector to point to proxmox which is my smart host, I have done all white listing for trusted emails and domains and setup my relay as well. but I can receive emails only I cannot send. what I send does not get to the receiver. When i check the queues the sent emails seem to be rejected.

Please help.

Most likely you send mails to the wrong port.
I have my external SMTP port set as 25 and internal as 26 my whitelisting is ok but what i can see is all emails from my domain sending to outside are rejected. I am not sure what I am missing.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!