wiki suggestion

What is wrong with the community version (offical and user together)?

For instance ,
I'd like to write some pages which document things like pfSense or other fire walls as used with Proxmox.

They could have some really faulty assumptions on my part, and should not be put to the same wiki as the main Proxmox documentation.

If at some point Tom or Dietmar etc sees that the page has had corrections and and makes sense they could move it to main wiki.

For instance ,
I'd like to write some pages which document things like pfSense or other fire walls as used with Proxmox.

They could have some really faulty assumptions on my part, and should not be put to the same wiki as the main Proxmox documentation.

If at some point Tom or Dietmar etc sees that the page has had corrections and and makes sense they could move it to main wiki.
Hi,
the idea of an wiki is, that if an pfsense-expert see your faulty assumtions he correct the wikipage and all is fine.
Than is no reviewing necessary and perhaps another user is an much bigger pfsense-expert than Dietmar or Tom...

Of course this works only if enough people commit to the wiki.

Udo

Just contribute your articles, we monitor all and try to improve them. All articles got an introduction, use this for explanations of the article.

Everybody can see the author of an article, and also see the history - a very cool feature of the mediawiki.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!