Whitelist import

Jlux

Jan 12, 2009
Hi Everyone

Is there anway to import a large amount of domains into the gobal whitelist. I have about 500 domains I need to add and I don't really want to manually go and add them one by one. Is there somewhere in the shell I can copy and past them to. Am happy to give anything a go to prevent the manually adding.

Thanks

Hi Everyone

Is there anway to import a large amount of domains into the gobal whitelist. I have about 500 domains I need to add and I don't really want to manually go and add them one by one. Is there somewhere in the shell I can copy and past them to. Am happy to give anything a go to prevent the manually adding.

Thanks

why do you want to do this? any special reason?

This is a new setup and the client I am doing it for has people that email important information that is time sensative. I don't want these emails to be suject to the first time delay used in greylisting. I also don't want to manually add 500 enteries into the whitelist. Is it possible to do a mass import?

This is a new setup and the client I am doing it for has people that email important information that is time sensative. I don't want these emails to be suject to the first time delay used in greylisting. I also don't want to manually add 500 enteries into the whitelist. Is it possible to do a mass import?

no, there is no mass import as this makes no sense. (Emails from domains with valid SPF records does not get greylisted) - but in this case maybe you disable greylisting? but enable 'receiver verification' and other options to reduce spam significantly on SMTP level.

keep in mind, on Proxmox Mail Gateway there are 3 levels of white lists.

1. SMTP
  2. Global Rules system
  3. Personal

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!