What does queued/accepted mean

A

arstacey

I have several messages that hit proxmox but are not in our exchange server. When I go to the mail tracking in proxmox to find them, I see them listed but their status is queued/accepted. What does this mean? I looked in the Mail Gateway Admin Guide and this specific message is not listed.

This email is a confirmation from our payroll company and was sent to seven users individually. One user's status shows accepted/delivered but the other six are at queued/accepted. Checked the mail quese and it is empty. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

check the full log of the "queued/accepted" via message tracking center.

if the status is accepted, the internal server has accepted it (250).

I checked the log for each person who has the queued/accepted status. In each case, after the final entry which says 'Queued mail for delivery' I get the following three lines (which is identical to the person who has the accepted/delivered status but no email was received)

Oct 11 06:43:58qmgr4F095CC193: removed
Oct 11 06:48:25smtpdtimeout after END-OF-MESSAGE from nlpi103.sbcis.sbc.com[207.115.36.86]
Oct 11 06:48:25smtpddisconnect from nlpi103.sbcis.sbc.com[207.115.36.86]

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!