[SOLVED] web gui only problem - cluster disconnected

liska_

Nov 19, 2013
Hi,
I am experiencing another problem with gui. I run unregular backup of one of my vm during the night and it shows task ok. But the task seems still active in the tasks part.
Moreover my cluster seems to be disconnected via GUI. Another servers are red and all vm are shown just like a numbers. But on the summary page of every node I can see changing values of cpu utilization and so on.
Pvecm nodes and pvecm status shows no problem, I can write to /etc/pve, all storages are ok and restart pveproxy on all nodes does not help. I can not find any clues in logs. I am running pve 3.2-2 on all nodes.

Any advice how to restore cluster in the gui?

Last edited:
without deeper analysis its hard to see the reason. but running latest version (currently 3.3) is always a good start.

I experienced more errors on one node and finally I decided to restart all the pve* services including rgmanager on that node. After that it seems to be solved by restarting everything:)

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!