VPS hosting provider

jva1601

Oct 19, 2010
Hi everyone,

For the past week or so I have been testing out different VPS providers. I find most of the providers either use Open VZ or Xen. From all of the providers I considered using a VPS from none offered KVM, which I would have preferred to use. Are there any out there? I love Proxmox in fact I use it to run some production web sites but I just can't compete with the redundancy a data center has to offer.

I just signed up with a VPS provider which allows me to customize the resources of my VPS, my monthly charge is $30.94 for the following resources.

This plan also comes with the SolusVM control panel
Product/Service: Xen VPS - Custom Xen VPS
Domain: example.com
Memory: 1.5GB DDR3 RAM
Disk Space: 20GB RAID10 Disk Space
Bandwidth: 250GB Bandwidth
CPU: 1 CPU Core (Low Activity)
Operating System: Ubuntu 12.04 LTS (32-bit)
Additional IP Addresses: None
First Payment Amount: $30.94 USD
Recurring Amount: $30.94 USD

Is this a good price? Could you suggest a VPS provider you do like and have used for over a year? I also want the ability to customize the resources I want to pay for.

Thank you.

Hi jva,

I could offer some KVM based VMs and / or dedicated Proxmox servers hosted in Germany, if you're interested, just contact me.

Thanks,

Chris

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!