User cannot whitelist or deliver spam

gbr

May 13, 2012
Hi,

I use LDAP for my users. I have a user that, when he clicks on whitelist or deliver in the SPAM Report, only gets a blank display. The email is not release or whitelisted.

Any idea what's going on? It works for others.

Gerald

can you check the javascript console in the browser? seems like a js error

I have another user with the same error. Not being a web developer, how do I open the javascript console in Firefox, and what am I looking for?

Gerald

normally pressing 'f12' opens the developer options, then click on 'Console'
any errors should be highlighted (most of the time yellow or red)

I'm not sure what I'm looking for. I now have two users with the same issue.
pmg1.png

1. try without adblock plus
2. click on 'Console' right of 'Inspector' and check for errors

I disabled adblock for PMG. No difference. I didn't expect any, since I've been able to whitelist, etc from this desktop for other users. It's just these 2 that I'm having issues with right now.

1582130577325.png

please make sure that javascript can run, it seems like javascript is not executed at all....

Javascript runs. If I do this with my SPAM email, it works. On the same computer, still logged in as me, if I do this as one of the users having issues, the page is blank.

something is blocking our javascript code, since one of the very first things it does is print 'Starting PMG Manager' in 'pmgmanagerlib.js?ver=2.1-5:153' which is not displayed in your screenshot

I can have two tabs open. One with my access to PMG to blacklist someone, and one with another user. Mine works, the other one doesn't. Same browser, same login, same time.

Gerald

One with my access to PMG to blacklist someone, and one with another user. Mine works, the other one doesn't. Same browser, same login, same time.
those sentences conflict with each other, is it the same login(user) or not

you cannot be logged in the same browser with 2 separate credentials...

I've done it before. I get emails (3 different addresses) with links to delete or blacklist the email. I click on the link for each address. The browser opens 3 tabs to PMG, each tab says the email has been blacklisted or deleted. So, not an actual login, but a keyed response via PMG's spam email.

I have the same issue. No adblock, the user click to the whitelist link in the daily spam report email, the email is delivered but not added to the user whitelist. The blacklist however works. Clicking the blacklist link in the daily report email and the sender address added to the user blacklist. So i dont think its an adblock issue, in that case blacklist didnt work either. We use the latest version (7.1).

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!