Upgrade to 1.7 half-way?

carlosmp

Renowned Member
Jun 2, 2010
Seems that our 2 node cluster went a bit out of the norm after upgrading both nodes. We did an apt-get update/upgrade/dist-upgrade last night, and the upgrade went through correctly. One box upgraded to 2.6.32-4-pve, while the other stayed at 2.6.24. The issue is that the box that stayed at .24 will display an Error: You do not have write access. I can control everything from the command line. Any operation carried out on the master is fine, except when trying to edit something on the slave. I've looked around the log files, but can't really find anything. Perhaps, I'm looking in the wrong places...

TIA,
Carlos.

I was trying to edit the backup properties, since only the master backed up last night. Even while logging in to the master directly, and attempting to enable the nfs target, it did not work. I bounced the box yet again, and this time it seems to have allowed the nfs target to be enabled. Hopefully, I'll have a backup in a few minutes when the jobs start.

Thanks.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!