update Joomla image

ressel

Mar 7, 2010
Hello,

I see that the Joomla image on the Joomla openvz image is old.

If you people would like it, I would happily try keep the image updated with newest Joomla, if someone can show me a howto, or guide me how I update the image, and then give it to proxmox, so it can be shared to others from their server.

The reason I would like to help with this is, that im using Joomla for almost everything, im using Joomla for my own pages, and for lot of customer pages.'

And I will soon offer a Joomla VPS solution, so it would be nice if the image always is the newest Joomla.

Best Regards
Søren Ressel

The latest Joomla v1.5.18 stable version is templated and available on the link given by Tom above, on my page at the Wiki - grab the template from here as well.

Most commonly used templates are maintained regularly, and if the release posts are replied to accordingly or private messages sent, and if they indicate active usage then it will be actively maintained as well.

In most instances, the template maintainers provide regular patches to migrate from one version to the other even for some beta templates as well. This will help make ProxMox the platform of choice for not only deployments, but also for testing, development and evaluation as well.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!