[SOLVED] Update issue from enterprise repo

Status
Not open for further replies.
UALinux, dialog with you is end. All facts are untrue.
You discredit reputation of your company in my eyes, that I think the best in Ukraine in Linux. It was my mistake.
You nothing help me. You only more and more say throughout a few months. In calls, in emails...

I understand from this tread, that I need new reseller, which I will start found.
Topic is close.

UALinux, dialog with you is end. All facts are untrue.
Show specific facts. everything that you wrote before was your theoretical invention, not supported by facts (you can read again yourself what you yourself wrote if you don’t believe). it shows what kind of deceiver you are and who you really are.
You discredit reputation of your company in my eyes, that I think the best in Ukraine in Linux. It was my mistake.
You nothing help me. You only more and more say throughout a few months. In calls, in emails...
we offered you our specific help three times - the first time you refused it, the next two times you simply ignored it! even proxmox.com confirmed that the problem is on your side. but you ignore it and think that everyone is to blame except you.

therefore, we demand an apology for your invented accusations against us.

I understand from this tread, that I need new reseller, which I will start found.
why search?
all here
Topic is close.
we really hope so,
that you will finally apologize to us and close this stupid conversation on your part.

Are you serious?
After long call with a dismissive attitude, with inappropriate jokes.
You offended me.
One fact: you registered in this forum after long my requests. So you weren't focused on solving the problem.
Before I paid you and issues and requests were nothing, and everything suited you.

Your earned money will say you how good your attention to every client.

Stop. It's all.

Are you serious?
After long call with a dismissive attitude, with inappropriate jokes.
You offended me.
is trying to help you mean to offend you?
at the same time, receiving assurances from you that your breakdown happened precisely because of our fault ?!
this is something new for our practice.
you can not calm down in any way that your lies do not benefit you?
do you continue to deceive everyone and want everyone to believe it?
One fact: you registered in this forum after long my requests. So you weren't focused on solving the problem.
we have nothing to do with this forum. it is a community forum, not official tech support.
registered here only to stop false accusations on your part. and show everyone what a deceiver you are.
Before I paid you and issues and requests were nothing, and everything suited you.
you require full technical support while purchasing Community Subscription isn't this a deception on your part?
Your earned money will say you how good your attention to every client.
we pay enough attention to customers who purchase technical support so that they are satisfied.
Stop. It's all.
we very much hope so, because this is the 3rd time that you have completed your false accusations.

Please solve your issues between your companies. I assume our community is not that interested about your battle.

Thread closed.

Reactions: UALinux
Status
Not open for further replies.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!