Ubuntu Pro subscription and Proxmox

Hi,

Anyone knows what it actually means, for Ubuntu Pro:

Server with unlimited VMs* (machine/year)

Notes​

* Any of: KVM | Qemu | Boch, VMWare ESXi, LXD | LXC, Xen, Hyper-V (WSL, Multipass), VirtualBox, z/VM, Docker. All Nodes in the cluster have to be subscribed to the service in order to benefit from the unlimited VM support
So would Proxmox be supported, being qemu/KVM-based? And what does it mean "All Nodes in the cluster have to be subscribed"? How to subscribe a Proxmox (or whatever) node?

I'm also waiting for an answer from Canonical, if they even answer me.

Thanks,

Only Canonical will be able to answer that, as it relates to their subscription agreement/offering, not ours.

Reactions: Urbaman
I know that, just hoped someone already had experience on the topic. Hope to find it out and be able to come back and report, as it could be a very important service for ubuntu VMs running on Proxmox.

Thank you!
Let me know if you find out anything about this please

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!