U2F Key Integration and Backup Codes

pfz4

Feb 4, 2019
Hello everyone,
I have used the Microsoft Authenticator for quiet a long time. Now I've purchased a U2F-Key, because I don't want to have to go to the other side of the room to grab my phone, unlock it, open Authenticator, log in again, read the code and type it in. Also I want to be able to access important accounts, when I would lost my phone.

So here is my Question:
Is there a way to use U2F Keys in Proxmox? I would also like to use backup codes. When there is a possible way, please let me now that.

If it is not possible, is there a way to log in with providers like Google? I think it would be easier for the devs to add this than backup codes and U2F Integration.

Thank you very mouch!!!
LG Paul ~pfz4

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!