Tunning a 5.3 container for video streaming

Fathi

May 13, 2016
Tunis, Tunisia
[I have already posted this topic in another part of the forum and it remained unanswered. I hope I will find help here.]

Hi,
I am running a container as a video streaming server and having installed a monitoring solution on proxmox I receive a lot of warnings like the ones here after and many others : inbound packets dropped ratio = 5.8% on vmbr0, outbound packets dropped ratio = 1.98% on openvpn interface, 1m tcp accept queue overflows = 43 overflows, cgroup ram in use = 100%, ...
Could someone suggest what parameters should be tuned for this container so it could run smoothly. Increasing ram is not an option for now as I have another run hungry vm (router + firewall) running on the same proxmox server.
TIA.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!