[SOLVED] Tracking center still loading and freezing

Kasproso

May 28, 2019
Hello all

I need a help with identify the problem that I'm facing since, probably, beginning but I didn't know that.
I'm just starting using PMG and now everything looks works perfect. Mails are delivered so it looks good. For now I send just few messages so it's quite new. But now I noticed that when I try to see messaging history in Tracking Center, only for one day, it's fall in loop. And when I try go to other tab or reload page, usually I got logout.

Any ideas why is that and how to fix it?
Hupervisor: Proxmox VE 5.4-13
VM has 4G RAM and 4 CPU. I have extend it from 2GB and 2 CPU but this doesn't help.

Thank you

Attachments

• PMB.PNG
    PMB.PNG
    30.9 KB · Views: 9
strange. just to make sure, do you have ublock as browser plugin? if yes, disable it and try again.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!