Terminal Server Windows Server 2019/2022 on Proxmox Virtualiziation

mare19

Jul 20, 2021
Does anyone have experience with Terminal Server 2019/2022 on a current Proxmox version?
What about the performance and stability of the service? And is it smart to set up a terminal server on Proxmox?
thanks in advance

Hey, I did it, but only with Windows 10 Enterprise LTS with TSPlus addon. Works very well.

40+ Users on one TSPlus instance.

Reactions: mare19
Hey, I did it, but only with Windows 10 Enterprise LTS with TSPlus addon. Works very well.

40+ Users on one TSPlus instance.
Hey sounds good, why did you use Windows 10 Enterprise LTS with TSPlus addon? And is there anything I need to consider when putting it into operation?

Thanks

There are 3 answers to this:

- it is cheaper
- it has an excellent rdp webaccess with letsencrypt
- apps that are not running on "real" terminalservers, are running in this constellation

Reactions: mare19

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!