TASK ERROR: command '/usr/bin/termproxy 5900

faisa7847

Jul 25, 2024
failed waiting for client: timed out
TASK ERROR: command '/usr/bin/termproxy 5900 --path /nodes/prx1 --perm Sys.Console -- /bin/login -f root' failed: exit code 1

I get this error while entering in my shell from proxmox ve

Are you doing DNS name rewrites? I have the same error when using the alias for the node name - which is rewritten by Nginx Proxy Manager.

However, when I SSH directly into the host from a terminal on my desktop using the IPv4 address, all is well. I suspect that there's something in the base config of the Proxmox host that's "expecting" an IPv4 address in that endpoint. So I'm scouting around to see if there's a way to manage the URL "internally" such that I don't get the error.

Here I get an "undefined (Code: 1006)" when I spawn the console instance from the host menu.
Screenshot 2024-07-28 100124.png

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!