SSH gets stuck on container exit

hi,

can you give some more context?

how are you sshing to the container?

which process?

which container distribution / template?

you're really not giving a lot of info...

Reactions: Proxygen
UPDATE: i can't PM you. i guess you have to PM me first

If you need direct support from our team, please use our commercial support services with ticket support.

I wasn't asking for direct support. I only said there is information I cannot disclose here. If I can't send you 10 words in a private msg, the topic will go unresolved.

I wasn't asking for direct support. I only said there is information I cannot disclose here. If I can't send you 10 words in a private msg, the topic will go unresolved.

Really? You asked for direct contact (PM) to a member of our support team.?

I didn't ask for private support. the support is being provided here. i asked to send him information I can't disclose publicly.

done, i will live with this issue. just use tmux.

i asked to send him information I can't disclose publicly.

Exactly, and this is a private/direct contact which we do not provide in the community forum.

yep, an unreasonable attempt at upselling. makes me consider moving away from proxmox, no matter how much I like it.

i actually already purchased support once, replies were slow to come in, and took over 2 weeks to get to the bottom line, which was: your problem is not covered by our support. waste of time and money, in my case.

I didn't even bother mentioning this at first because his attitude was such a turn off...

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!