Spice connection audio problem

Folks Upgrade to VirtViewer 10

and unzip the attached file into the folder "C:\Program Files\VirtViewer v10.0-256\lib\gstreamer-1.0" and try to play audio.

it works for me. I am running Windows 10 64Bit as the client and the spice guest
Worked finely for me ;)

and unzip the attached file into the folder "C:\Program Files\VirtViewer v10.0-256\lib\gstreamer-1.0" and try to play audio.

it works for me. I am running Windows 10 64Bit as the client and the spice guest

Still a working solution. You're a real life saver. Thanks!

This works, thank you.

Please note that Version 11 of Virt Viewer for SPICE released on 18th of November, that fixed this bug.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!