RT Request Tracker Template GPG ERROR

jburleson

Apr 29, 2008
Jonesboro, AR
I downloaded the new RT template today. After setting it up, I ran apt-get update and got this error message:

: GPG error: http://debian.etc.gen.nz lenny Release: The following signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is not available: NO_PUBKEY CE2FB3EB45D164F6
W: You may want to run apt-get update to correct these problems

Oddly enough, this repo is the same one I use for mythTV on my personal machine. So for those of you who are using this template, you can fix this by running this command:

apt-key advanced --keyserver subkeys.pgp.net --recv-keys 0x45D164F6

Enjoy

I downloaded the new RT template today. After setting it up, I ran apt-get update and got this error message:

: GPG error: http://debian.etc.gen.nz lenny Release: The following signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is not available: NO_PUBKEY CE2FB3EB45D164F6
W: You may want to run apt-get update to correct these problems

Oddly enough, this repo is the same one I use for mythTV on my personal machine. So for those of you who are using this template, you can fix this by running this command:

Enjoy

thanks for this info. debian rt maintainers are already working on a new repo for lenny with updated packages - a soon as this happens we will post infos and release also the updated template.

hi all,

i've been testing rt template.. and got the same error when i run apt-get update.

when i try to fix it, i got this

Code:
Executing: gpg --ignore-time-conflict --no-options --no-default-keyring --secret-keyring /etc/apt/secring.gpg --trustdb-name /etc/apt/trustdb.gpg --keyring /etc/apt/trusted.gpg --keyserver subkeys.pgp.net --recv-keys 0x45D164F6
gpg: requesting key 45D164F6 from hkp server subkeys.pgp.net
gpg: keyserver timed out
gpg: keyserver receive failed: keyserver error

keyserver is down or somethings...

what can i do?

thnx

not sure....I just ran the command again and it worked for me. Here is the output that I got.

ror:~# apt-key advanced --keyserver subkeys.pgp.net --recv-keys 0x45D164F6
Executing: gpg --no-options --no-default-keyring --secret-keyring /etc/apt/secring.gpg --trustdb-name /etc/apt/trustdb.gpg --keyring /etc/apt/trusted.gpg --keyserver subkeys.pgp.net --recv-keys 0x45D164F6
gpg: requesting key 45D164F6 from hkp server subkeys.pgp.net
gpg: key 45D164F6: public key "ETC Debian Repository" imported
gpg: no ultimately trusted keys found
gpg: Total number processed: 1
gpg: imported: 1
ror:~#

You might check your network connection and then try running it again.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!