Replication, way in the future schedule

Manny Vazquez

Jul 12, 2017
Miami, FL USA
I am trying to make a few machines replicate, this was working fine a while back , it stopped working and I never bothered with it since I really do not care much about the HA of this machines, but it wold be great to ave the replication, once a day working, but when I add the replication job, I get it schedule on Jan 1st, 2070, can someone help with this error?

upload_2019-5-16_15-45-3.png
this is on a 5.0 proxmox
upload_2019-5-16_15-46-36.png

But in the other cluster the schedule works fine on a proxmox 5.3

upload_2019-5-16_15-47-27.png upload_2019-5-16_15-47-48.png

Hi
This looks like an over left artifact from a previous job.
please check /var/lib/pve-manager/pve-replication-state.json

Hi
This looks like an over left artifact from a previous job.
please check /var/lib/pve-manager/pve-replication-state.json
Not sure how to check that,

I did a cat of this file on all 3 nodes, it is just {}
But I had deleted the jobs that of course where never going to execute, so I created anew job,
upload_2019-5-17_9-14-26.png

it scheduled again to 2070-01-01
upload_2019-5-17_9-12-18.png

And then did a cat of the .json file
the only thing inside that file is just {}

upload_2019-5-17_9-13-23.png

I have learned to live without replication and put only VMs that do not host live data on this cluster, meaning that a backup from 2 dats ago is as good as a backup from 10 minutes ago, but I would like to have replication back so I could put some more "live" vms on this cluster which is super reliable, it has been functional, no shutdown of any node, or problem for 1 year and a half. I did a full reboot manually of each one of the nodes on the one year anniversary, was that bad?

can you output of
Code:
date
on the hosts ?

also what is your pveversion -v ?

please upgrad to the current version (5.4) and try again

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!