[SOLVED] Question : Autostart fonction

Ipco-raph

Sep 20, 2019
Bonjour,

Je suis étudiant en réseau et j'ai commencé à m'intéresser à la virtualisation depuis peu de temps.
J'aurais une petite question par rapport à la fonction Autostart. Si j'ai bien compris lorsque l'hyperviseur va redémarrer,
les machines qui tournent au dessus restent éteintes par défaut et redémarrées à tout moment.
La fonction est automatiquement activée.
Alors voilà mon problème, il y a beaucoup de machines qui tournent sur l'hyperviseur, elles vont redémarrer tout en même temps et vont mettre l'hyperviseur sous l'eau pendant quelques minutes.
Je voudrais donc savoir s'il y avait un moyen de faire redémarrer les machines dans un ordre défini préalablement?

Cordialement

hi, please write your question in english so that more people can help you...

Sorry....
Hello,

I am a network student and I started to be interested in virtualization for a short time.
I have a quick question about Autostart. If I understood correctly when the hypervisor will restart,
machines running above remain off by default and restarted at any time.
The function is automatically activated.
So here's my problem, there are a lot of machines running on the hypervisor, they will restart all at the same time and put the hypervisor under water for a few minutes.
So I would like to know if there was a way to restart the machines in a previously defined order?

cordially

Hi Ipco-raph,

You can use the startup order settings to control the sequence the VMs boot.
1568975446226.png

This is found under "Options" for the virtual machines / containers.

BR: Alex

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!