Proxmox web interface doesn't work on many systems

i got a chromebook with a touchscreen
and the trackpad works but i can't scroll anything, there is no scrollbar and with the screen or the trackpad , no wya to scroll so, there is many thing that are not doable

I have a touchscreen Chromebook and it has had this issue with Proxmox for a long time. The workaround is to click & drag the gray bars in between the sections. Weirdly, the latest Chrome browser on Windows does not have this issue. Also, there used to be a setting in chrome://flags to turn off certain touch UI features and that fixed this but Google removed that flag a few versions ago.

If your Chromebook is a detachable or a convertible, it won't scroll at all in tablet mode other than by using the mobile version of the UI which has less functionality.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!