Proxmox VE 4.2 released!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just updated to Px 4.2 an it seems that this version doesn't work in firefox 46, I've issued a forced refresh and also tried incognito mode but to no avail. It seems that the clicks as not registered

I've just updated to Px 4.2 an it seems that this version doesn't work in firefox 46, I've issued a forced refresh and also tried incognito mode but to no avail. It seems that the clicks as not registered

there is no problem with firefox 46, this must be an issue with your local installation.

Just wanted to pop in and say that the new GUI looks awesome! I ran updates last night from the command line, and logged in to a new Proxmox this morning. Only comment I have is that the server list is now about 20% taller, and fewer VMs fit without scrolling - makes it more difficult to see status at a glance. I'm super glad to see that the Datacenter -> Search table now remembers the columns I've selected to view - overall minor improvement, but huge huge huge plus, that had frustrated me for a while.

Overall great work, thanks a lot!

hello all

im upgrading since 4.1 version, and all itks ok, i like the new GUI.

thanks and regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!