Proxmox VE 3.3 with WHMCS

bughatti

Renowned Member
Oct 11, 2014
Hey all, I have looked around a few threads on the forum looking for answers but have not found what i am looking for. I have a new proxmox installation 3.3, just set up a few days ago. I am testing the whmcs module for proxmox. I have reached out to modules garden for support but since the module seems to mostly communicate with my proxmox, they will tell me to reach out to proxmox for support. The module is able to pull info from my proxmox cluster and i have verified whmcs can push a user account via the module. I can not however get whmcs to create a vm. I have followed modules garden install guide. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Why should proxmox deliver support for a module developed by modules garden? If the module fails modules garden is the only to blame.

Well I am simply asking a question for those that have installed the module successfully and might have known about an issue I could have missed. I am not asking for support from the engineers that developed proxmox, I would just buy the support. Hence why I use the free version and hence why I came to the forums. For any other users that have successfully made the module work, if there is something specific in proxmox I missed I would greatly appreciate your insight.

Thanks

I can not however get whmcs to create a vm
When you fail to create VM then take a look at Proxmox log.
Click on Proxmox -- Datacenter -- Node -- Syslog tab

The Proxmox log will inform u whan happen but if no log recorded then you must asking the module creator.

I see no perfect Proxmox module for WHMCS, but Proxmox API very complete, that's why we generate our own module for Proxmox.

When you fail to create VM then take a look at Proxmox log.
Click on Proxmox -- Datacenter -- Node -- Syslog tab

The Proxmox log will inform u whan happen but if no log recorded then you must asking the module creator.

I see no perfect Proxmox module for WHMCS, but Proxmox API very complete, that's why we generate our own module for Proxmox.

Hi kotakomputer,

Do you care to comment about the module you have developed?
Sounds very interesting, we use the WHMCS right now for managing a hosting platform.

Best regards,

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!