Proxmox VE 0.9beta2 released!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, you seem to have an old version of pvectl.

# dpkg -l pve-manager

should show "pve-manager 0.9-4"

What version do you use?

- Dietmar
proxmox:~# dpkg -l pve-manager
Desired=Unknown/Install/Remove/Purge/Hold
| Status=Not/Installed/Config-files/Unpacked/Failed-config/Half-installed
|/ Err?=(none)/Hold/Reinst-required/X=both-problems (Status,Err: uppercase=bad)
||/ Name Version Description
+++-=========================-=========================-==================================================================
ii pve-manager 0.9-3 The Proxmox Virtul Environment

I followed the instructions to the letter and it said the upgrade went ok... I haven't played with the system manually myself, and the command for generating the VM was generated via the web front end...

ii pve-manager 0.9-3 The Proxmox Virtul Environment

I followed the instructions to the letter and it said the upgrade went ok... I haven't played with the system manually myself, and the command for generating the VM was generated via the web front end...

I get that here, too. Upgrading holds back pve-manager, because it depends on package vlan which for some reason is tagged virtual with no install candidate. Might be a temporary issue, since no one else noticed that. I downloaded the vlan package directly from debians servers, installed it manually and then pve-manager upgraded nicely.

Regards,
Marc

Ah - thanks dietmar that looks like it was my problem - I scanned over the file you mentioned but i didn't spot there was a difference in it - all fixed now! And lovin the net "Options" menu for the virtual machine and it's addition of changing the boot order!

Upgrade ok

Just a little word to thank you for the great job.
The upgrade did its job, and after a reboot, all VM were up with new version.

Keep up the good work.

It is a good news for us.Very nice features.Thanks for the release.Proxmox VE 0.9beta2.is really win.

That is, don't upgrade the kernel. You should still be able to upgrade pve-manager, but I'm testing it by myself.

Best Regards,
Felix Krohn

Has there been any update on this? I would like to run the new KVM and OpenVZ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!