Proxmox Pricing SMB/Non Profit

B

bishoptf

I know that there is another thread on this topic but wanted to post a followup and see what are my options. I am currently looking for an anti-spam gateway, and am thinking of using proxmox as the gateway, but also looking at some of the alternatives. My situation is that I support, in my spare time, my church's IT infrastructure, currently they have less than 30 users, most of which are part time like myself, with about 15 full time staff members. I cannot afford the pricing as it is structured, I fully understand for multiple domains and large group of users the price is a much better deal than the alternatives but for the small users our only option is the Free version ( which is great - thanks) but lacks the ability to upgrade as new hotfixes/releases come out. I would love to support proxmox by purchasing something and get a version that I can easily keep up to date, is there anyway that they could come up with a SMB/Non profit price for us small guys out here?

Maybe the moving from one version to the next version is easy but my time is limited and trying to find a very simple to maintain and manage solution...Thanks :)

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!