[SOLVED] Proxmox on WHMCS

Egaria

Jun 19, 2017
When I enter my valid credentials, I put "FAILED: Login to Proxmox Host failed"
a4c4dd9c73896a7dbbb2f439d3ba2a86.png

Last edited:
KVM VM or LXC container is isolated system and cannot connect directly to Proxmox host usual way (tcp port, unix socket, etc.)
Please provide more info on your setup.

What about asking for support from the people who create/sell this "Proxmox VPS" module?

Hm... You bought this module, this means you pay money to them, and they don't answer?
This is very bad.

Reactions: Sessa45
Read again their doc again, the IP has to be entered on the Addon activation page in the WHMCS admin interface.

When I enter my valid credentials, I put "FAILED: Login to Proxmox Host failed"
a4c4dd9c73896a7dbbb2f439d3ba2a86.png
First, you need know your infrastructure, for example, if you have PROXMOX>> FIREWALL>> WHMCS, you need open port 8006, for connection.
check if you have conectivity with your server. you need this result.
upload_2018-3-22_10-28-24.png
or install nmap in your whmcs and check the port of your proxmox (8006) is open.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!