Proxmox Hypervisor Restarts itself

orlipr84

Jun 8, 2024
Hi friends, if you can help me to detect the problem, I would greatly appreciate it. First of all, I do not speak English, I am using Google Translate to be able to publish my issue in this wonderful forum, I hope you understand me and I apologize for writing and understanding errors.

Problem:

I have three Fujitsu PRIMERGY RX2540 M6 servers running Proxmox 8.1.3 in a cluster and randomly the servers reboot itself.

Can you help me with any guide or steps to detect the issue?

Thank you for your support.

Hi,

I have three Fujitsu PRIMERGY RX2540 M6 servers running Proxmox 8.1.3 in a cluster
As suggest, I would upgrade the Proxmox VE nodes to the latest available version.

and randomly the servers reboot itself.
Have you checked the syslog at the server reboot time? You can get the syslog with specific time/date using journalctl e.g.:

Bash:
journalctl --since "2024-07-16 01:00" --until "2024-07-17 15:00" > /tmp/$(hostname)-Syslog.txt
You may edit the date/time in the above command.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!