Proxmox Failed to Install on HP Blade server

Ahmad Dhamiri

Jul 25, 2019
Hi all,

So I tried to install Proxmox VE 6.0.1 on an HP Blade server (HPE BladeSystem c7000 Enclosures ) through it's iLO and I almost managed to install it.

Unfortunately during installation, something happened that made the installation failed at 75% in assumption where it cannot install the remaining components after I completed the details because the ISO file suddenly unmounted during the installation for unknown reason.

Now I tried to reinstall back Proxmox and I always got this some kind of log messages

1577670869846.png

1577670849982.png

Did something left out inside the blade server due to the failed installation process? If so, how do I overcome this problem?
Can I try to grub and install back the /dev directory like in this thread (https://forum.proxmox.com/threads/fails-to-boot-after-fresh-install.22133/)

Thank you in advance

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!